Please take the time to watch this short video which outlines our Covid safe matchday information.
With the season just around the corner. We are going to try and have the following measures in place to comply with the guidance set out by the FA.
For spectators the following most measures will in place in ready for the FA Cup game against Cadbury Heath.
League Fixtures will be released tomorrow.
1. Hand Sanitiser station by the turnstile, inside the bar and entrance to the toilets we ask that you please use them.
2. One way system around the ground this will be turn left when you come in.
3. Areas marked out of where spectators will be able to stand in groups of 6.
4. The main stand will have certain seats which cannot be used.
5. We will be trying advanced ticket sales for game’s. When the fixture are released tickets enquires can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will apply to the Cadbury Heath game on 1st Sept.
6. We are hoping to introduce contactless payment at the gate.
7. All spectators will be expected to leave contact details. At the moment we have a book just inside the clubhouse but we are looking at an app as well.
8. Please do not come to the ground if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.
9. Contactless payment is already in use in the clubhouse.
10. Areas by the turnstile, dugouts, changing rooms and First aid room will be out of bounds to spectators while the game is going on.
Unfortunately we will not be able to serve food as it will be to difficult to manage at the current time.
All these measures are in place so spectators can return to watch football. Please respect what have in place remember we are all volunteers and these are testing times for all non league clubs.
There are other measures in place for players & officials.
covid-19 safeguarding risk assessment guidance - Football ..